A collection fo TAS teachers
NSW Department of Education
Workshop: Why we love TAS!
(Workshop videos launching Monday 19 April 2021)
From Technology Mandatory in Stage 4 to Software Design and Development in Stage 6, experienced TAS teachers showcase their projects that show why we love TAS!
Staff share their projects that have elicited passion for the subject and engagement from their students.
The diverse materials and knowledge staff have reflect how these teachers know how their students best learn and what inspires them to succeed.
A collection of teachers from across the state showcasing projects that have engaged their students in their TAS classes.
- Sarah Wilkins – Fort Street High School
- Ryan Chadwick – South Sydney High School
- Alyce Hindmarsh – Asquith Girls High School
- Stacey Norval – Wellington High School
- Tammy Nugent – Wellington High School
- James Sanders – Yeoval Central School